Effective Date: March 29, 2018
In addition, please be aware that any information we collect about you may be transferred to and processed in countries or jurisdictions that may not have the same data-protection laws as where you reside. By using our website, you consent to any such transfer and storage of your information elsewhere.
1. Information We May Collect
We may collect your information as follows:
A. Information You Provide
We may collect personal information from you that you provide to us, including through employment applications, such as your name, physical/mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, and demographic information.
B. Information Collected by Our Servers
Our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) may collect information about you automatically when you access our website, such as your IP address, internet service provider, network, browser type, operating system, time zone, language, access times and dates, pages viewed, time spent on a page, click through, clickstream data, queries made, search results selected, history, or comments made, as well as the websites you viewed immediately before and after accessing our website.
C. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
D. Children¡¯s Privacy
Our website is intended for adults, not children. It is not our intent to collect the personal information of anyone under thirteen years old. If we obtain actual knowledge that any individual under thirteen years old has given us personal information, then we will take steps to delete such information.
E. ¡°Do Not Track¡± Signals
There are currently no commonly accepted standards for recognizing or responding to ¡°Do Not Track¡± signals. As a result, we do not currently respond to ¡°Do Not Track¡± signals.
2. How We May Use Information We Collect
We may collect your information as follows:
• To provide you with and facilitate products and services you request from us, and to respond to questions and other requests for information from you.
• To send communications you have requested or that may be of interest to you based on your apparent preferences and interests, and to send you administrative information, marketing information, or invitations to events that we think may be of interest to you.
• To keep records of your contact information and correspondence, and to remember your personal interests and preferences (e.g., language, font size, etc.) when using our website.
• To improve and personalize your experience with our website, such as by personalizing content to your preferences or interests, or by expediting the processing and completion of a transaction; and to allow you to navigate and browse through our website quickly and efficiently.
• To administer our website and services, diagnose technical problems, and otherwise manage our business.
• For our business purposes, such as to perform data analysis, audits, security-and-fraud monitoring and prevention, to enhance, improve, or modify our website, products, or services, or to identify usage trends.
• To investigate and remedy violations or potential violations of law or our policies.
• As required by law or regulation, and as required by any governmental body (including any arbitrator, grand jury, or self-regulatory organization), such as to comply with a search warrant, subpoena, court order, or other, valid, legal process.
• To protect our rights, property, or interests, including in relation to any litigation, any change in control of Coherent AI, any bankruptcy or similar proceeding, or any emergency.
• To generate aggregated, anonymized, and statistical information.
• To perform other functions as otherwise described at the time of collection.
3. With Whom We May Share Information
We may share your information with others as follows:
A. Subsidiaries and Affiliates
We may share your information with any of our subsidiaries or affiliates, for our business or other purposes.
B. Service Providers, Suppliers, etc.
We may share your information with our service providers, suppliers, subcontractors, and similar, third parties, who provide services to us or act on our behalf. You may request information from us about our sharing of information to third parties (including our affiliates) for their direct marketing purposes, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
C. Legal Requests; Preventing Harm
We may share your information with third parties, as we consider necessary in our sole discretion, to address potential legal concerns or liabilities, including (i) to investigate and remedy violations or potential violations of law or our policies; (ii) to comply with laws and regulations, comply with search warrants, subpoenas, court orders, or other, valid, legal processes, or defend against legal or other claims; and (iii) to protect our rights, property, or interests, including in relation to any litigation, any change in control of Coherent AI, any bankruptcy or similar proceeding, or any emergency.
D. Corporate Reorganization, etc.
We may share, transfer, and/or assign your information, to third parties, in connection with or during negotiation of (i) any reorganization, sale, merger, assignment, transfer, or other disposition, of all or any portion of our business, stock, or assets, including in the event of any corporate restructuring; and (ii) any joint venture, financing, dissolution, or any bankruptcy, insolvency, receivership, or the like.
We have safeguards in place to protect the security of information you provide to us. No security system is fully secure, however, and it is possible for the security of your information to be compromised, for example, during transmission, and from events and circumstances outside our reasonable control. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
6. Links to Third Parties
7. Your Rights
You may opt out of receiving various marketing communications from us by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note, however, that even if you opt-out of marketing communications from us, we may still send you administrative, service-related, and other non-marketing communications.
You may control or delete cookies from our website through your web browser. Please refer to the technical information for your specific web browser for instructions on managing cookies. Information on how to manage Flash cookies (i.e., local shared objects) is available through Adobe, and is currently available at this page. Please note, however, that blocking or disabling cookies may interfere with the functionality of our website.
C. Personal Information
You may request that we delete any personal information we have on you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For your protection, we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. Please note, however, that we reserve the right to refuse to act on any request that we consider manifestly unfounded or excessive (for example, because it is repetitive), and/or to charge a fee that takes into account the administrative and other costs for taking the action you request. In addition, please note that we may also refuse any request if we believe we are required to keep your information (including for a certain time period) by any law, regulation, or legal process.
9. How to Contact Us